THE MARIELDERS, INC. takes great care to provide the most complete array of services and care for older adults in our communities. In order to be a fiscally responsible organization, we rely on community support to fulfill our mission. Your gift will make a difference in the lives of those we serve, and it is tax deductible for you. There are a variety of ways you can make a contribution to the Center: Memorials, Annual Fund, Membership, Special Donations, and the Planned Giving Program.
THE MARIELDERS, INC. receives funding through the Mariemont Village tax levy, Title III Funds from the Older Americans Act through the Council on Aging of Southwest Ohio, support from local businesses, groups, memberships, fundraisers and private donations. In 1981, the Board of Trustees established an Endowment Fund for the MARIELDERS through bequest from past members.
Would you like to donate your Kroger Fuel Points to MariElders?
The MariElders provides transportation to our members who no longer drive, with curb to curb service to area businesses and medical appointments. Keeping the vans fueled is an expense we are looking to reduce. If you do not fuel your car at Kroger, and would like to donate your fuel points we would be grateful to have them. Please call Kim at 271-5588 for more information. Thank you.
The are three simple fundraising programs that you can do without much effort on your part...
1) Kroger Community Rewards Program
1. Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
2. Create an account or sign in to your Kroger account.
3. Find and select THE MariElders, enter our number AN957, then click "enroll".
2) Amazon Smile
1. To shop at AmazonSmile, go to smile.amazon.com, select MariElders before you begin shopping
2. When you shop through Amazon you must go to smile.amazon.com- you can use your same Amazon account. You will see eligible products marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation".
3) Bring your used ink and toner to MariElders to recycle. As a nonprofit, MariElders receives a donation of goods from Staples for each ink or toner cartridge we recycle.